FLAG - Getting Started
(Screen 4 of 4)
- Angelo, T. A. & Cross, K. P. (1993). Classroom assessment techniques: A handbook for college teachers. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Bloom, B. S., et al. (1994). Excerpts from the "Taxonomy of educational objectives, the classification of educational goals, handbook I: Cognitive domain." In L. W. Anderson & L. A. Sosniak (Eds.), Bloom's taxonomy: A forty-year retrospective. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Brissenden, G., Duncan, D. K., &. Slater, T. F. (in preparation). A survey of primary course goals of astronomy faculty.
- Gronlund, N. E. (1991). How to write and use instructional objectives, Fourth Ed. New York: Macmillan Publishing Co.
- Joint Committee on Standards for Education Evaluation (1994). The program evaluation standards: How to assess evaluations of educational programs (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Krathwohl, D. R., Bloom, B. S., & Masia, B. B. (1956). Taxonomy of educational objectives, the classification of educational goals, handbook II: Affective domain. New York: David McKay Co., Inc.
- Linn, R. L. (1995). Measurement and assessment in teaching (7th ed.). Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Merrill.
- National Research Council (1996). National science education standards. Washington, DC: National Academy Press.
- Tobias, S & Raphael, J. (1997). The hidden curriculum-faculty-made tests in science, Part I: Lower-division courses. New York: Plenum Press.
- Wiggins, G. P. (1998). Educative assessment: Designing assessments to inform and improve student performance. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
Tell me more about Assessment: